ABOUT ME? I HAVE THAT LEFT BRAIN / RIGHT BRAIN THING.
WHY IS THIS GOOD FOR YOU?
For starters, I might just take you to happy hour.
The heart of an artist, a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design and a minor in Illustration have structured the foundation for the creative standards to which I hold the work of myself, my team and my partners. The thrill of critical thinking, desire to analyze, and strange need to constantly prove the effectiveness of my work have fueled a career in marketing for over 15 years. I've worked independently as well as built and led teams to successfully execute the following (and more):
• Creative Strategy
• Brand Development & Management
• Marketing and Revenue Strategy
• Digital Marketing and Paid Media
• Analytics and Performance
• Graphic Design, Motion Graphics
• Email Marketing and Website Development
• Social Media Strategy & Content Creation
• Influencer Marketing
• Public Relations & Communications
But who am I, really? When I am not chasing adventure with my family, trying to be a cool mom, hitting a concert or sketching on my iPad, you can call me for happy hour. I never met a creative idea I didn't like at happy hour.
PLEASE ENJOY JUST A FEW SAMPLES OF MY CREATIVE WORK BELOW, AND I INVITE YOU TO
For marketing. For the love.
From portraits, to events, to social media and everything in between. Oh, and a lot of my kid.